Friday, January 29, 2010

Ranges Reviews: Gas Ranges, Kitchen Stoves, Electrical Ranges

I analyzed and have compiled my reviews of ranges, identifying the electrical, gas and twin-fuel ranges that are popular amongst consumers these days. I've looked at these ranges over the course of several months by boiling water, simmering sauces, baking cookies and broiling food. The gas stove varies from one high-powered burner and one simmer burner, but no warming drawer, and reviews say the oven window is inconveniently small. Coil-prime electrical ranges are losing the recognition amongst consumers as well. By comparison, Hotpoint, Frigidaire and GE gas ranges have a median repair rate of less than 9 percent.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, awesome site. I thought the topics you posted on were very interesting. I tried to add your RSS to my feed reader and it a few. take a look at it, hopefully I can add you and follow.


    Gas Ranges

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually enjoyed reading through this posting.Many thanks.

    Gas Ranges

    ReplyDelete